Allegiant Touchdown into Fall Giveaway – Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Eligibility: The Allegiant Touchdown into Fall Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is open to persons who are 21 years of age or older and are legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) (collectively the “Territory”). Allegiant Travel Company (“Sponsor” and “Promotion Administrator”) and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, sales representatives, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and is void where prohibited by law. By entering the giveaway, as described below, participants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of the independent Promotion Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 6:00 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) on September 25, 2017 and ends at or about 5:00 p.m. PT on September 29, 2017 (the “Promotion Period”).
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period visit allegiantair.com (the “Website”) and click on the link on the home page to locate and complete the online official entry form. Follow the on-screen directions to enter the Promotion. See Rule 4 for required guidelines on your entry. Complete all required fields and click submit to enter. This process, when properly completed, will constitute your “Entry” into the Promotion. Entries must follow the submission requirements set forth below and comply in all respects with these Official Rules. All Entries are subject to a review by Promotion Administrator prior to posting online.
By submitting your Entry, you represent that your Entry conforms to the submission guidelines set forth below and with all of these Official Rules, and agree that the Promotion Administrator, in its sole discretion, may remove your Entry and disqualify you from the Promotion if it believes, in its sole discretion, that your Entry fails to conform to the submission requirements or to these Official Rules in any way. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER VALID EMAIL ADDRESS. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, Entries will be declared made by the person in whose name the Entry was submitted.
- Conditions of Submission:
- Submission Guidelines:
- The Promotion Entry submitted must be created by the entrant alone.
- The Entry must include all required information as stated on entry form by a red asterisk.
- All Entries must be in English.
- Additional Conditions of Submission: Any Entry which Promotion Administrator, in its sole opinion, deem to be inappropriate for publication or inclusion in this Promotion will not be considered or displayed and the corresponding entrant will be disqualified. Entry cannot, in the opinion of the Promotion Administrator: (i) be sexually explicit or suggestive, unnecessarily violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group, profane or pornographic, contain nudity or any materially dangerous activity; (ii) promote alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing), any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous, or any particular political agenda or message; (iii) be obscene or offensive, endorse any form of hate or hate group; (iv) defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products, or other people, products or companies; (v) contain trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind, without permission, or contain any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, personal names, email addresses or street addresses; (vi) contain copyrighted materials owned by others (including photographs, sculptures, paintings and other works of art or images published on or in websites, television, movies or other media); (vii) except for incidental usage, as determined solely by Promotion Administrator, contain or reference trademarks, logos (except Sponsor’s) or trade dress owned by others, or advertise or promote any brand or product (except Sponsor’s) of any kind, without permission; (viii) communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Sponsor wishes to associate; and (ix) depict, or be in violation of any law. By submitting an Entry each entrant represents and warrants that: (i) his/her Entry is the sole and original creation of the entrant and Entry has not been copied in whole or in part from any other work; (ii) the Entry does not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark/tradename, or other proprietary right of any person (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity; (iii) the Entry is the sole and exclusive property of the entrant; (iv) the participants depicted in the Entry (if any) have given written consent to its submission into the Promotion and use as contemplated by these Official Rules and entrant can supply proof of permission if requested by Promotion Administrator; (v) the Entry has not been previously published; (vi) entrant owns or otherwise has rights to use all elements of the Entry; (vii) Entry has not won previous awards; and (vii) publication of the Entry via various media including web posting, will not infringe on the rights of any third party. Each entrant will indemnify and hold harmless, the Promotion Parties from any claims to the contrary.
- Submission Guidelines:
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, ENTRANT ACKNOWLEDGES THAT HIS/HER ENTRY MAY BE POSTED ON SPONSOR’S WEBSITES, IN SPONSOR’S DISCRETION. Posting of an Entry is not an indication that the Entry has won a prize or is otherwise eligible for a prize. Rights Granted: Your Entry will be the property of Sponsor, and may be displayed, used or altered by Sponsor (or anyone Sponsor authorizes) for any purpose without any kind of payment to you. It also means that Sponsor or any of their affiliates may produce, market, sell or otherwise distribute products based on (in whole or in part) your Entry. This means you irrevocably and forever grant and assign to Sponsor all worldwide right, title, and interest in and to your Entry (and all works derived from it) as well as all intellectual property you create by participating in the Promotion. You expressly waive all rights to review or approve any use that Sponsor makes of your Entry in accordance with these Official Rules. By entering, you further agree to waive all rights of attribution and integrity if your Entry is used by Sponsor or anyone Sponsor authorizes, and to waive any moral rights in the Entry.
By entering the Promotion, you agree that your Entry is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligations other than those contained in these Official Rules, and that Sponsor is free to disclose the ideas contained in the Entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas therein without any compensation to you. You further acknowledge that Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you. Sponsor reserves the right to, and may or may not, monitor/screen Entries prior to posting them to the Website.
By entering the Promotion, you understand and acknowledge that you will not now or in the future be paid or compensated in any way for your Entry or for granting the Sponsor any of the rights set out in these Official Rules. You further acknowledge that Sponsor is not obligated to make use of any of the rights granted in these Official Rules.
Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants. Promotion Administrator reserve the right, in its reasonable discretion, during or upon completion of the Promotion Period, to request that any entrant resubmit his or her Entry prior to the end of any judging period.
- Prizes, Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) & Odds of Winning:
- One (1) Grand Prize (the “Prize”): Four (4) roundtrip tickets, including bags and seat assignments, will be awarded at the end of the Promotional Period. Tickets will be awarded as four one-time use Allegiant travel vouchers with a maximum value of $400 per voucher, $1,600 total. Total ARV of prize is $1,600.
Total ARV of all prizes in this Promotion is $1,600. Winner must complete the trip by September 29, 2018 or prize will be forfeited. Trip is subject to space availability and blackout dates (1/1-5, 3/1-30, 4/2-6, 11/20-30, 12/1 and 12/18-31). Additional Allegiant Air Terms and Conditions apply. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes on the prizes, and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Arrangements for delivery of prizes will be performed after winner validation.
- Winner Selection & Validation of Winners: There will be one (1) winner randomly determined at the end the Promotion Period. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information within three (3) days of notification or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined solely by the Promotion Administrator, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding Prize.
- Limitations: No more than the stated number of Prizes or special offers will be awarded. Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (v) causes beyond Promotion Parties’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vii) incorrect or inaccurate information whether caused by entrant or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of Prize winners; (ix) by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant.
- Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to weather, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Promotion Administrator may select the winners in a subsequent random giveaway held at a later date.
- Disqualification: Promotion Administrator reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use entrant’s names, photos, voices and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
- Choice of Law and Jurisdiction: This Promotion is offered only in the Territory and is governed by the laws of the State of Nevada. By entering, Recipients irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of Nevada located in the county of Clark for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion.
- Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of Sponsor, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Winners’ List: To receive a copy of the Winners’ List for this Promotion (available after October 5, 2017) send an email (no later than October 20, 2017) to email@example.com with the subject line: “Winners List Request, Allegiant Touchdown into Fall Giveaway”.
- Sponsor: Allegiant Travel Company, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Promotion Administrator: The Promotion is administered and judged by Allegiant Travel Company, 1201 N Town Center Dr., Las Vegas, NV, 89144 via allegiantair.com. All comments, questions and complaints regarding this Promotion must be directed to the Promotion Administrator only.